Oberon Mod for Minecraft PE for MCPE
Download Oberon Mod for Minecraft PE: find new boss, fight with the monster, and try to repel the attacks!
What does Oberon Mod add to MCPE?
Fans of the game Counter-Strike Online know exactly what kind of boss the Oberon mod adds. This is an alien monster who, according to legend, escaped from his planet and came to earth to take revenge on everyone who gets in his way.
Minecraft PE players are out of luck: the monster from the Oberon mod will attack them and try to kill them in different ways. The task of the character is to survive and fight back against this boss.
This terrible monster from the Oberon mod will spawn on an asteroid in the biomes of Mesa or desert of Minecraft PE. The chances of meeting
This boss is minimal. It is hard to beat him since he has 1000 HP. During his attacks, night falls, and creepy music turns on.
The mob that the Oberon mod adds has some unique abilities. Among his attacks in Minecraft Bedrock Edition:
– Backfist — common attack that deals 13 damage;
– Ground Smash that deals 27 damage and can make entities flying;
– Disturbance that shakes the ground when the mob is walking;
– Blackhole — rare attack from the Oberon mod that happens and pulls everything towards the boss dealing 21 damage;
– Claw Strike — when the mob grows claws and attack with increased damage in Minecraft PE;
– Bombardment that sends out deadly bombs;
– Super Slam — attack that kills everyone in a 13 block radius.
If the Oberon mod users manage to kill the boss, they can get:
– Netherite or Dripstone blocks;
– Netherite smithing templates.
To get these blocks, Minecraft PE players will have to find a way to defeat the mob.
The Oberon mod adds a new item — an asteroid. This object falls into random places in the virtual world. After a while, the boss appears from this object. The asteroid may also contain some warning messages in Minecraft PE.
During landing, the asteroid causes noticeable damage.
|Oberon Mod||1.20.30 – 1.20.41|
|Oberon Texture||1.20.30 – 1.20.41|